- Always mobile friendly, attractive website solutions
- Web Brew cannot be held responsible for web traffic
- Web Brew is NOT an SEO service provider
- All websites are fitted with Google-friendly plugins and themes
- All additional work following the completion of your website is charged at R350/hour.
- Please note the development limit on your quote – we will let you know when we have reached this limit. (This is a time limit we set on the time we take to develop your website)
- Google Analytics must be set up by the client with their Google account (please ask us if you need assistance with this).
- We commit to 3 logo options (sometimes more are designed)
- We regret no “mixing and matching” – meaning we do not swop fonts and design elements around with the logo options we provided.
- While we are happy to send out PDF, JPEG, PNG and similar versions of our designs, all vector designs are the intellectual property of Web Brew and will be kept on our servers.
- Web Brew are not directly responsible for social engagement, although we will do everything within our knowledge to maximise your engagement.
Intellectual property rights:
- For all digital work, Web Brew hold the intellectual property rights. All domains, website data, design work and other digital work developed by us is the property of Web Brew PTY (LTD).